The Forma low cut adventure boots come with a leather upper and memory foam that make it the perfect pair for the adventure tourer. Its comfortable, low cut and you can get through rough terrain with them.
- Full-grain oil treated leather upper
- Specific adventure/enduro/atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof and breathable)
- Ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock EVA midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)
- Air is pumped from a specific centralized position in the A.P.S perforated footbed to the entire insole: consequently, air circulation within the boot keeps feet cool and comfortable.
- CE certificate