Long distance riders know how microclimate affects the humidity, especially in tropical regions during the rainy months. The worst impacted are the hands, which face wetting either due to precipitation or perspiration. That’s why we made Meridian, the gloves that are waterproof and breathable together. Now enjoy the drizzle as you hit the highway.
Our proprietary technology TechnoHold binds the layers together, which means you get maximum tactility and a strong grip even while riding through a downpour.
Bikeratti’s proprietary DoubleDry Technology uses a membrane based structure that keeps the gloves waterproof (up to 5000mm water column), windproof and breathable (5000g/m2/24hrs) at the same time. This ensures you dodge the mind swings of the weather.
- Touch Enabled index and thumb tips
- High Denier nappa leather construction for safety during abrasions
- Silicone textured panel for high tactility
- Padded fingers for extra protection
- Ribbed Panel for strechability
- TPU Wiper to clean helmet visors during showers and fog
- Armour for knuckle protection
- Reflector for better visibility
- Leather closure strap with microvelcro and TPU for durabilty