Light weight, sporty and protective, the Zeus Venom 2 jacket is tailor made for all weather riding. Equipped with Zeus Smart Connect, the Venom is world’s first Smart Jacket which synchronizes with the smart phones and provides real time features such as GPS Tracker, SOS, Rider Crash Detection and many more. The Venom is a sleek, smart and body fit jacket for those riders who do not like loose ends and want to stand out from the rest. The dynamic design of Zeus Venom 2 makes it more attractive even in high speed ensuring to give a head turn to the on-goers.
- A+ ballistic cordura with zeus smart chip©.
- All season performer with detachable rain liner and Thermalite© winter liner
- 3d mesh construction for allowing smooth air ventilation and works seamlessly in the hottest conditions.
- Original YKK zipper on all exterior and interior pockets.
- CE certified exclusive zeus level 2 protection on shoulders, elbow and back with a limited 5-year warranty.
- External eva foam additional padding.
- Accordion stretch panel on the arms for a free moment of arms and maximum comfort.
- Ce level 2 armour on shoulder, elbow and back.
- Adjustable velcro/push button straps on waist, wrist and arms.
- Hi-viz night reflection for safe riding.
- 8 inch connection zipper to riding pant.
- Two external slit pockets, 1 internal pocket dedicated for cell phone, one storage pocket and a chest pocket.
- Equipped with the latest 2021 zeus smart connect technology (patent applied for), which connects with a web-based application specially designed for riders to enhance their riding experience.
- Advanced and extended size zeus smart tag©.
- Zeus smart jacket can be connected with smartphones having an option of nfc (mostly found in the settings of a mobile phone).
- Synchronizes with all most all android and ios cell phone enabled with nfc (for apple phones lower than i7, nfc app installation required).
- Notify family/friends alerts.
- Rider tracking via gps navigation.
- Rider crash alert / sos alerts.
- Easy navigation to nearest gas stations and emergency centers.
- Rider – rider tracking.